To Arrange Your Virtual Tour Please Call 01283 248716
Fees And What's Included
How much does first class care cost?
Our charges depend on the room type you choose and the level of care you require which we will assess when we meet you. However, as a guide for people paying privately and choosing a standard room, the fee is £130 a day (£910 a week).
We have a variety of rooms with some being more spacious or having superior views and/or other additional facilities. These are available at a daily supplement to the standard room fee of £6 - £91.
I would highly recommend Hoar Cross Nursing Home
I would highly recommend Hoar Cross Nursing Home.
My mother is being very well looked after there and has been for 2 years. The staff and nurses are so friendly to the residents and to their families and friends when they visit, they treat my mother with respect too.
The food is excellent and they have a very varied menu with good, old-fashioned food.
What exactly is included?
Your fee includes all the essential things needed to keep your loved one comfortable and well cared for:
- Bedroom accommodation
- Care and support from staff to help with daily living in line with the resident’s care plan
- All meals, beverages and snacks
- Use of communal lounges and facilities
- Access to and use of communal grounds/gardens
- Activities and recreational programme
- Mobile Library Service
- Religious services
- Portable telephone and fax service
- Internet access and Email (Skype calls by arrangement)
- Full laundry service
- Access to and use of any aids and/or appliances according to individual needs, including hoists, wheelchairs, walking aids and assisted bathing and shower facilities
- Full housekeeping services
- Heating and lighting
- Safekeeping of valuables if requested
- Lockable drawer located in bedroom for personal items or self-administered medication if requested
These items are down to personal preference and circumstance and so are not included:
- Newspapers and magazines
- Purchase of clothes and toiletries
- Hair dressing in the home's salon for perms, hair colouring and specialist nail/feet treatments
- Dry cleaning
- Non-NHS health services and treatment by dentists or opticians
- Non-prescription medication
- Social and travel costs for privately arranged trips
- Private telephone costs
What to do now
Ready to take the next step? Why not click the button below and arrange a virtual tour of the home? Or you can call on 01283 248716 for a confidential chat about your requirements or click here to email us.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Would you like a brochure?
Please click on the button below to request your brochure
P.S. Hoar Cross is a very much sought after home with limited rooms. To avoid disappointment we recommend calling at your earliest convenience to arrange a virtual tour or to secure your room.