To Arrange Your Virtual Tour Please Call 01283 248716
Mission & Values
By putting our residents at the heart of everything we do and understanding what matters to them most, our aim is to achieve excellence in our care delivery and to extend that excellence to all areas of our operations. From the style and maintenance of our buildings, the standard of our housekeeping, our activities provision and the respectful manner shown by our staff, to the ability of every resident to choose what to do every day, it is our fundamental ethos that all of our residents will benefit from our philosophy of care and mission of ‘Caring To Be Better’.
By always ‘Caring to be Better’, our vision is to be the highest quality care provider and the employer of choice in each of the communities we feel privileged to work within.
Our values derive from our belief in providing high quality care in safe and comfortable surroundings which promotes individuality, dignity and quality of life for our residents:
- Rights – upholding the human rights of all of our residents and putting them and their needs first.
- Equality & diversity – delivering our care services flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory way, recognizing that everyone has their own individual needs and working collaboratively to meet those needs.
- Privacy & confidentiality –protecting residents’ rights to be left alone or undisturbed and free from intrusion into their affairs and to have their personal information kept private.
- Respect & dignity - treating everyone with the respect and dignity that we would expect ourselves and working with integrity, trust, kindness and compassion.
- Independence, choice and fulfillment - encouraging independence through choice and co-operation and building confidence enabling residents to lead a fulfilling life and realize and maintain their personal aspirations.
- Community – recognizing the value to residents of support from those close to them and involving families, loved ones and friends as welcome participants in all aspects of our service.
- Communication - aiming for excellence in the openness of communication between everyone involved in the care of people at our homes and actively listening and responding to the people we support.
- Continual improvement – being open and transparent, learning when things go wrong and encouraging and valuing the potential in everyone to improve.